Promote Your Inventory and Sales
An EMC can bring new customers to your dealership by…
- 1. Informing customers of new inventory
- 2. Promoting daily, weekly or monthly special sales
- 3. Notifying customers of additional services your business offers
- 4. Telling customers about leasing and interest rates available
- 5. Promoting trade-in incentives
- 6. Advertising new model rollouts
- 7. Promoting dealer/factory offers
- 8. Acknowledging staff performance and accolades
- 9. Offering customer testimonials
- 10. Advertising dealer add-ons available
Attract More Customers
Auto dealerships can benefit greatly from using an EMC to keep customers updated about inventory and sales. Whether you want to promote a special deal, trade-in offer, or dealer add-ons, an EMC is the perfect way to display all of those messages using one sign. Because you can display multiple messages, you can save on advertising costs. Let the EMC do the work for you.
Announcing new models or new inventory in stock is much easier with an EMC. You can include high-quality graphics of the vehicles to show them off, or use text only. The best thing about an EMC is the flexibility. You can update the sign within minutes, which means your message can get to potential customers much quicker than other forms of advertising such as television commercials or print ads. Since it is prominently displayed next to your business, depending on the road traffic, you can potentially advertise to hundreds more customers via your sign when compared to other media like radio or TV.