Husk’s Own Line of LED Lights
Why HCI LED?
Individual letters in a channel sign are internally illuminated with LEDs. Husk Signs developed our own line of LED lights called HCI LED to use in our signage. Our years of experience in the sign industry have led us to create the HCI LED line because we want to bring the highest quality of LED bulbs to our customers. Husk offers a 5 year product warranty for our HCI LEDs.
HCI LED modules are designed to provide a consistent and natural white, and to be the most consistently accurate LED color lighting available. HCI LED modules provide the highest luminous efficiency with minimal light decay (5% or less for up to 10 years). We have three lines of LED modules to provide you with an option to meet every sign need.
- Brilliant white
- Highest quality LED module on the market today
- Best for a halo channel letter sign
- Color temperature 6,500 Kelvin
- Cool white
- Best value LED module on the market today
- Best for a face lit channel letter sign
- Color temperature 7,200 Kelvin
- Warm white
- Highest quality to price LED module on the market today
- Works with any type of channel letter sign
- Color temperature 4,700 Kelvin
Husk Signs has nearly 40 years of experience in the sign industry, so we’ve seen the good and the bad of LED modules. We got tired of low quality modules or modules that were too expensive, so we designed our own. Here’s why HCI LED modules are the best on the market today.
- Your color choices will match the design exactly because HCI LEDs are precision color-balanced.
- We guarantee that the light decay will be 5% or less for at least 5 years.
- If a module gets damaged, we use batch coding to ensure that you get an exact color match for the replacement module.
- If you need multiple signs, you can be assured that each sign will have consistent color quality and brilliance.
- Since we have three product lines, you will be able to find one that fits your pricing and quality needs.