Spread School News Easily
An EMC can increase community awareness for your school by…
- 1. Updating parents and students about school news
- 2. Informing community about upcoming sporting events
- 3. Informing community about other upcoming events such as school plays
- 4. Updating parents and students about school closings or holiday schedules
- 5. Promoting student and team accomplishments
- 6. Welcoming new students
- 7. Promoting teacher accomplishments
- 8. Sharing preschool checklists
- 9. Spreading awareness about bullying prevention
- 10. Informing community about upcoming speakers
Show Your School Spirit
EMCs are an energy-efficient way to communicate upcoming events and news about schools and universities. It’s easy to broadcast sports schedules, band concerts, or even the lunch menu to students and parents. Because EMCs can be programmed to change as often as necessary, you can get the word out about delays or closings due to bad weather without having to even go outside. Your sign can even be programmed to display different messages at different times of day, so you can warn drivers that students may be crossing the road at arrival and dismissal times.
An EMC is also an ideal way to show off the accomplishments of students and teachers to the whole community. When the Debate Team goes to state, the baseball team wins the big game, or a teacher is named Teacher of the Year, you can proudly display it on your EMC. An eye-catching EMC can bring in new students, teachers, and even support from local businesses.