Save Money on Advertising
An EMC can help your manufacturing business by…
- 1. Helping verbalize your company mission
- 2. Listing job openings, including shifts, hours, and pay
- 3. Showing customer testimonials
- 4. Educating public on products and services
- 5. Raising safety awareness, such as the number of days without injury
- 6. Telling deliveries where to go
- 7. Providing employee communication
- 8. Alerting everyone about upcoming events such as holidays and shutdowns
- 9. Promoting neighbors and things going on in your area
- 10. Congratulating employees/teams for meeting production goals and other accomplishments
Bring In New Employees
Many manufacturing companies are frequently hiring, and an EMC is a highly effective way to advertise job openings to thousands of passersby. You can include information like the hours, shift, pay, and even times of open interviews. You can also use your EMC to verbalize your company values so that you attract the right type of employees. EMCs are a cost effective and attention grabbing way to let everyone know you are hiring.
In addition to the benefits for employment, you can use an EMC to promote safety to your employees as they come into work, remind them of upcoming scheduling changes, or thank them for a job well done. An EMC benefits the community too. You can promote area events or show your support for local teams to help your business get more involved in the community without spending extra money or sacrificing your own messages because you don’t have space.