Advertise Rates With Greater Visibility
An EMC can help your financial institution by…
- 1. Raising staff awareness
- 2. Advertising mortgage rates, down payment requirements, and repayment options
- 3. Promoting events internally on household financing
- 4. Announcing Christmas savings accounts or other seasonal specials
- 5. Getting attention to entice customers to open a new account or card
- 6. Advertising community events and recognition of schools or nearby businesses
- 7. Explaining a skip a payment plan
- 8. Promoting new phone apps
More Than Time and Temperature
Financial institutions were some of the first businesses to use EMCs. Back then, they just showed the time and temperature, but now you can do so much more! An EMC is an eye-catching way to draw attention to where your business is located and to help it become a familiar landmark around town. Let customers know the banking services you offer, the rates for mortgages, and sign up bonuses for opening a new account.
An EMC is an easy way to prominently display important information like interest rates or new services like online or mobile banking. You can show current and potential customers the benefits of banking with you and prove yourself a valuable member of the community by providing news about local events or changes. Things have come a long way for financial institutions since the EMC was first used!