Keep The Community Informed
An EMC can help city and county venues increase community involvement by…
- 1. Promoting upcoming events like festivals or concerts
- 2. Letting citizens know about season passes offered at places like pools and zoos
- 3. Providing details about upcoming events such as ticket costs and how to buy them
- 4. Congratulating residents on life events such as weddings and births
- 5. Advertising event space for rent and the cost
- 6. Welcoming speakers, groups, or visiting sports teams
- 7. Broadcasting local and national public service announcements
- 8. Alerting residents about changes in regulations
- 9. Promoting community outreach
- 10. Encouraging residents to visit city/county websites and social media pages
EMCs are Cost-Effective Signage
An EMC is an effective way for city and county venues like town halls to keep the community up to date about what is going on around town. Whether you are advertising an upcoming festival or a new restaurant opening, an EMC can get your message across in an attention grabbing way. Impress visitors to a conference by welcoming them with your EMC and earn the gratitude of residents by letting them know about planning construction or utility maintenance.
Using an EMC can also help communities spread the news about upcoming changes. If utility rates are going up or the trash pickup schedule is changing, residents need to know and an EMC is the perfect way to tell them. You can also increase visits to your city/county websites and social media pages by using your EMC to let everyone know the web addresses. An EMC can be one of the most effective tools to keep a community informed.