Learn How EMCs Can Benefit Churches
An EMC can increase your congregation membership by…
- 1. Publicizing your worship hours
- 2. Publicizing your events such as speakers or dinners
- 3. Displaying biblical and inspirational quotes
- 4. Publicizing times of religious classes
- 5. Welcoming new members
- 6. Thanking those who help with events
- 7. Displaying community messages
- 8. Letting the community know who is leading worship that week
- 9. Promoting fundraisers like mission trips
- 10. Advertising web address & social media
Get Your Message Out
An EMC is an effective way to share your faith message with the community and and increase membership in your congregation. Having an EMC outside of your place of worship lets people know where you are located and what types of worship services you offer. You can easily send messages about Bible studies, upcoming events, and service times with just one sign.
Because you can share multiple messages with one sign, EMCs are incredibly cost effective. This is great news for non-profits like churches who usually can’t afford to spend much money on advertising. It also can help raise money by publicizing fundraisers for mission trips or bake sales. Your EMC can become a messaging center for the whole community and provide daily inspiration to the worshippers in the area.