Husk makes signs to fit every need
The Importance of Signs
Signs let everyone know who you are and what you do. A good sign can bring in new customers or raise awareness for your cause. They work for your business 24/7, unlike other forms of advertising. Having a beautiful and well-made sign is the perfect way to make a good first impression on customers. Husk Signs can create any type of sign you might need.
The most basic of signs is a box sign with a square or rectangular cabinet. They are internally illuminated signs with LEDs and can be single face mounted on a building or a double face mounted on a pole. There are four basic sign types:
- 1. Flat acrylic/lexan face: Limited to a maximum size of 50 sq. ft.
- 2. Pan Face: Vacuum molded with a lip and raised 2”-3” from the face of the cabinet. We can do any size, but suggest no more than 72 sq. ft.
- 3. Flex Face: These are for larger signs over 72 sq. ft. They are typically backlit and made of vinyl material.
- 4. Aluminum routed face with plex backer
Husk Signs can make a variety of interior or exterior non-illuminated signs. These signs are made from aluminum composite material (ACM), Sintra (PVC), form plastic, flat cut aluminum, or acrylic. The different types of non-illuminated signs include:
- 1. Sign with printed graphics
- 2. Dimensional lettering (such as behind a reception desk or an exterior business logo)
- 3. Parking signs
- 4. Door and window graphics
- 5. Interior posters and frames
- 6. Directional signs
- 7. Project signs (ex. “Coming Soon” or “Under Construction” signs)
Electronic Message Centers, or EMCs, are one of the best advertising investments a business can make. They provide business and organization owners with an opportunity to display many messages instead of one. The flexibility of an EMC allows owners to change a message at any time with ease.
Channel letter signs are individual letters internally illuminated with LEDs. Husk Signs has developed our own line of LEDs for channel letters called HCI LED. Channel letters can be installed on most surfaces, and therefore can be used indoor or outdoor signage.
Digital billboards work in a similar way to an EMC, but on a much larger scale. Use a digital billboard to get attention along interstates or in high traffic areas. The dynamic nature of advertising with a digital billboard helps you get a better return on your investment.